Welcome to Channel House! Situated in the heart of Buxton, you’ll know you found your own slice of paradise! This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is only a short distance to some of the most pristine beaches on Hatteras Island. Channel House is dog friendly (2 dogs max).
The open living area with plenty of seating, dining room seating for 8, and a fully stocked kitchen is a perfect for the entire family to gather after a day in the sun. Watch the sunset off the covered porch located off the living room. Bedrooms #1 and #2 are both furnished with queen beds and share access to a hallway bathroom. Bedrooms #3 and #4 are furnished with a queen bed and 2 twin beds, respectfully. Bedrooms #3 & #4 share access to a second full bathroom.
On the ground level, you will find the laundry room, an outside shower, and a hammock to relax in. There is water access as well as a deep water boat slip for your use.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, & conditions below.
- 1. A signed Rental Agreement with all of our policies is required to fully confirm your booking. This
- agreement will be sent to your email provided at time of booking.
- 2. You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
- 3. No smoking is permitted inside the property. Smoking is only permitted outside. Please dispose of all
- waste properly.
- 4. For properties that permit pets, only dogs are permitted. There is a $125 per pet non-refundable fee.
- Properties listed as "No Pets" & "Pet Free" means absolutely no pets of any kind are permitted
- anywhere on the Property. If property allows dogs, it is limited to two, house-trained dogs without
- specific approval.
- 5. For Properties with optional pool heat: This amenity is listed in the property description if available.
- Guest may request the pool heat to be turned on for the duration of stay at the cost of $500 per week.
- Pool Heat must be paid for and added to reservation before scheduled arrival date.
- 6. Guest Damages. In lieu of a large security deposit, Guest is provided a release from liability resulting
- from accidental damages for duration of the reservation. This non-refundable $59 fee releases guests
- from costs to repair, replace or correct up to $1,500 in accidental damage to the home.
- 7. Cancellation. If Tenant cancels within 48 hours of booking and receive full refund with no penalty. If
- Tenant cancels 60 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be issued unless within 48-hour grace
- window. If Tenant cancels more than 60 days before arrival, a full refund will be issued.
- 8. Mandatory Evacuation & Travel Insurance. If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation
- of an area that includes the Property, Tenant shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, the
- Tenant shall be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Tenant is unable to occupy
- the Property because of the order. However, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking
- possession of the Property, Tenant refused insurance offered by Agent that would have compensated
- Tenant for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Property due to a mandatory
- evacuation order. Guest will be offered insurance to compensate Guest for certain circumstances that
- may cause a cancellation or interruption, including mandatory evacuation. Coverage is effective once
- the premium is paid. Travel insurance must be purchased at least 30 days prior to arrival (or at time
- of booking if reservation is made less than 30 days in advance).