Dolls House - Luxury Townhouse
The Dolls house is a beautifully presented townhouse that sleeps 10 guests in four contemporary styled bedrooms located on a quaint street in the heart of Henley. Ideal for families/groups looking to explore the popular market town which is famous for the Henley Royal Regatta. Room service is available for food and drinks next door at The Bull Pub. Explore the river thames which is a stone throw away on foot or hire a boat & explore the famous Chiltern Hills.
The front door leads directly into the town centre where you will find boutique shops, restaurants & pubs at your doorstop and with the river Thames within a few minutes walk.
The back door leads directly into the "boot room" which is the cloakroom for the property where you can store your bikes, buggies, wellington boots, golf equipment or kayaks/canoes! The boot room has a washing machine, wet room/shower and a WC.
Enjoy your morning coffee in the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Located in the heart of the town centre within walking distance to the river Thames and a stone throw away form shops & Restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No shoes in the house, all muddy boots to be left in the boot room
- Quiet hours 11pm to 8am
- No smoking, candles or fires to be lit inside the property
- No events or parties
- No visitors, guests must obtain prior consent
- No pets