Deluxe Victoria House with Views over the historic Pimlico Conservation Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This impressive apartment has been renovated to an exceptional standard, offering spacious living accommodation, exquisite furnishings and wonderful views of London’s skyline from its terrace.
The accommodation consists of three bedrooms, an open plan living room and kitchen/dining area, all decorated with artistic, contemporary flair. With its high ceilings and abundance of natural light, this is the hub of the home and a delightful place to spend time.
The home’s wow factor is its superb wraparound terrace, the perfect place on a sunny day to dine al fresco or simply sit and watch the world go by.
Two of the three spacious bedrooms are en-suite and the property also has under-floor heating, air-conditioning, home automation, CCTV security and fingerprint locks.
Perfect for a couple or group of friends wanting a stylish and central base from which to explore London.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Big Ben - 2.20 km; Buckingham palace - 1.40 km; Bus stop - 220.00 m; Canary Wharf - 10.30 km; Covent Garden - 3.30 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 42.10 km; Harrods - 1.70 km; Heathrow Airport - 23.20 km; Hyde Park - 1.70 km; Kensington Palace - 3.70 km; Kings Cross - 6.30 km; Leicester Square - 3.00 km; Liverpool Street - 6.30 km; London Eye - 2.80 km; Luton Airport - 51.60 km; Natural History Museum - 2.50 km; Nearest Tube station - 650.00 m; Notting Hill - 6.00 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.20 km; Oxford Street - 3.20 km; piccadilly circus - 2.10 km; Portobello Market - 6.30 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.00 km; Soho - 3.20 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 4.80 km; Tesco Express - 600.00 m; The British Library - 5.60 km; The British Museum - 4.00 km; The House of Parliament - 2.00 km; The Thames River - 800.00 m; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.80 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.60 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.30 km; Victoria Station - 650.00 m; West End Theartres - 2.90 km; Westminster Cathedral - 1.00 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.