Cozy SEAClusion Cabin | Hot Tub
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• 1,500 sq ft
• sanitized, self-check-in (contact-free)
• free parking
• full kitchen, washer/dryer, tv
• fast & stable wifi
• Remote workspace
• privacy & fresh coastal air
3 bedrooms • 2 baths • 1 kitchen
This is an oceanfront property with no direct access to the beach.
The third bedroom is a garage-converted living space detached from the main house with no attached bathroom.
Guests will have access to the entire home except for a few closets, and cabinets that we have locked.
There is a lot to do and see nearby, to name a few of the attractions:
Hastie Lake County
Park Deception Pass State Park
Park Fort Ebey State Park
Fort Casey State Park
Joseph Whidbey State Park
Golfing at Whidbey Golf Club
Dugualla Bay Farms
Pacific Northwest Naval Air Museum
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
There is a lot to do and see nearby, to name a few of the attractions: Hastie Lake County Park Deception Pass State Park Fort Nugent Park Fort Ebey State Park Fort Casey State Park Joseph Whidbey State Park Golfing at Whidbey Golf Club Dugualla Bay Farms Pacific Northwest Naval Air Museum Blue Fox Drive-in Theatre Charming Coupeville is 10 minutes away
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. Violation will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras in place, check the guest count at the time of your reservation.
- Ask for approval, if you have visitors. Group of visitors or parties are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, ask for approval. All devices are to be ON at all times, if WiFi is disconnected by guests, a team member will be sent to resolve, rate of $150/hr will be charged.
- The quiet hour starts at 10:00 p.m.
- No smoking in the house.
- Do not use the towels to remove makeup or anything that would cause stains.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Products such as wipes, hygiene / feminine products will clog the toilet.
- Clean dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling.
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, we appreciate that you follow our 'house rules' during your stay." We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.”