(9B) Deer Hollow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Deer Hollow is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home that sleeps up to 6 guests. It has a fully equipped kitchen with all cooking and dining essentials. The living room has a fireplace (wood provided in season), satellite TV and WiFi. The large, private deck has a gas BBQ, picnic table and lounge chairs that are perfect for relaxing and dining outdoors.No pets allowed. Does not have air conditioning.
2 Bedrooms - 1.5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 6 - Single-Level - Bronze rated - 974 Sq.Ft. - 847 Sq.Ft. Deck
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Airport - 60.00 miles; Bars - 1.50 miles; Beach - 0.00 miles; Ferry - 0.00 miles; Golf Course - 1.50 miles; Highway - 1.00 miles; Main Railway Station - 60.00 miles; Restaurant - 1.50 miles; Ski resort - 20.00 miles
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.