Quaint Historic Cottage with Relaxing Scenery
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This is a stunning, fully refurbished historic property, nestled on the edge of Cockermouth in beautiful Cumbria.
Welcoming up to six guests across three king-size bedrooms, the interiors are elegantly styled using reclaimed materials for a decadent boutique finish.
Relax and enjoy your holiday in beautiful surroundings, both inside and out, for the ultimate luxury escape.
As you enter in through the front porch, there is plenty of space for boots and outerwear. A classically tiled entrance hall takes you through to a gloriously welcoming living room - "The Snug" - offering warm earthy tones and generous plush sofas to sink into. This space is perfect for spending relaxed evenings with a good book or enjoying board games with family.
There is also an additional living area or morning room, with double aspect windows making for a wonderfully light space. Here there is another sofa, a casual table to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 15 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.