Wild Fauna Suite
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Wild Fauna Suite is a pristinely furnished property in the heart of Peterborough. This luxury one-bedroomed apartment is situated within easy reach of many shops and restaurants, and is only a 10 minute walk from the picturesque 13th Century Gothic Cathedral. It makes an ideal base for guests to explore the city centre and surrounding area, with the expansive Nene Park offering beautiful lakes and meadows, a lakeside Cafe and the Nene Valley Steam Railway close by.
The apartment is modern, sleek and stylish, situated up on first floor level so that guests can escape and relax in comfort. The open plan living-dining area features a generously sized television and a plush sofa which opens out into a full size double bed, allowing two additional guests to stay if required. There is a contemporary dining table and benches with beautiful tableware, and even a Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine for the perfect start to your day....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.