Modern Light Filled Cottage Surrounded by Wildlife
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This lighthouse is a stunning, unique property surrounded by wildlife and situated at the southern tip of Cumbria in the heart of the South Walney Nature Reserve. Sleeping two people in one en-suite bedroom it’s an ideal spot for couples to get away and immerse themselves in nature.
Nestled at the bottom of the lighthouse tower, The Hide is surrounded by the dunes of the nature reserve, bounded by the sea. The nature reserve is windswept and rugged, home to a wonderful diversity of bird species making The Hide popular with bird-watchers and wildlife enthusiasts. Grey seals can also be spotted swimming in the sea at high tide! The sunrises and sunsets are simply stunning.
The cottage is furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel with many thoughtful touches which guests will love.
Set all on the ground floor, guests step in to the large open-plan kitchen/living area which has a double aspect...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.