Comfortable Countryside Cottage with Lovely Garden
A comfortable, two-bedroomed cottage located in the pretty Cornish village of Lewannick. Sleeping four people, the cottage is an ideal base for families and couples wanting to explore the Cornwall coast and countryside. With all the accommodation on the ground floor, it’s also a great choice for those with limited mobility.
Walking in through the front door, the hallway leads off to the kitchen, lounge, family bathroom and the two bedrooms - one with a king sized double and the other arranged as a twin.
The kitchen comes well-equipped for a self catering stay: There is a handy table seating four as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer. All the amenities are provided for guests to cook up a feast.
The cosy living room has two comfy sofas and a lovely log burning stove which will keep guests toasty in the Autumn and Winter months. The large French doors in the lounge let the light in and they lead...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.