Marvelous Airy Cottage Overlooking a Green Valley
This cottage has three bedrooms, sleeping six people and is enjoys a prime spot overlooking a green valley. It is set within in a 17 acre deer farm in the Devonshire countryside, with magnificent views of the surrounding hills and forest.
The cottage boasts its own private hot tub which is popular with guests who can take in the scenery and spot fallow deer grazing in the fields while relaxing in the bubbles.
The cottage is well equipped with kitchen appliances and amenities you would expect from this high standard accommodation, including dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and all the cutlery and crockery you will need. There is also WiFi, TV and central heating.
The cottage has been equipped with children in mind with children’s books and toys, travel cot, children’s tableware, baby bath and high chair all readily available. Outside, apart from the hot tub, is a patio with table and chairs and a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.