Impressive Chalet with Traditional Sauna Cabin
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A beautiful barn conversion in the quiet village of Great Paxton, a 5 minute from St Neots and only a 30-minute drive to Cambridge. It’s specifically designed as a great place for guests to unwind and relax.
Guest will love the barn - a unique hideaway, found through a beautiful stone arch leading to its own secluded area where a traditional sauna cabin, hot tub and cold-water bucket can be found. Guest will find it reinvigorating and relaxing in equal measure.
The stone fireplace provides a fantastic focal point for guests to sit around at all times of the year.
This home sleeps up to 10 people so is ideal for groups of friends wanting to enjoy a trip away together. Secluded, cozy and charmingly rustic, it’s ideal for a romantic rendezvous or for small, intimate gatherings with family and friends. No parties or events are allowed.
Guests will have access to The Barn (which comprises the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Parking: included in the price. Max. quantity: 2.
- Accidental damage cover: 15 GBP per booking.
- Pet: 25 GBP per booking. Max. quantity: 4.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 4 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.