Britannia House B&B - Double Room
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Britannia House is a newly-refurbished B&B situated right on Godolphin Cross. Renovated to a very high standard, it has retained all the character features from the Grade II listed building. Britannia House was formally the village pub which was built in 1830.
Guests can enjoy a double bed, in a private and tastefully decorated bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom and use of the communal areas and lounge space. A full english or continental breakfast is included and served daily.
The house has been redesigned and tastefully renovated to a high standard, the decoration of the bedrooms hlighting the status of the building.
The owner is on hand and prides herself on the locally sourced breakfast (included in the price) ranging from a full English, smoked salmon, vegetarian, omelettes, porridge and more.
Godolphin is a wonderful place to discover Cornwall. It is ideally situated for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.