- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Bwthyn Mawr is a three-bedroomed holiday cottage set on a single level and is the largest of the four cottages at Treicert Farm. With a spacious living and dining area, it’s perfect for a family holiday or a small group of friends to enjoy the peaceful rural location with a short drive to plenty of Pembrokeshire activities including the stunning beaches. Bwthyn Mawr has an exposed beamed ceiling, painted stone walls and a cosy log burner making it the perfect place to stay at any time of the year.
The entrance porch leads through to the main hallway with feature stone walls, and opens up to the living and kitchen area with character exposed beams. The shaker style kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, there’s also a utility room with sink and washer/dryer. The cottage kitchen table seats six and we can supply a high chair on request. Furnished with a Freeview TV,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.