Private Elevated Cottage with Stunning Panoramic Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The views from this home are some of the best in North Wales! Set in an elevated position above Talacre beach the property enjoys stunning panoramic views over the Irish Sea and Dee Estuary. With a huge, private lawn and garden furniture in the summer months you will not want to spend any time anywhere else!
The cottage has two, large bedrooms comprising a king sized bed in one and a standard double in the second. The property is modern and spacious and is an ideal location for a comfortable stay at any time of the year.
The modern kitchen has all the equipment needed to cook up a feast and comes with a high-end Qooker tap providing boiling water at the touch of a button. Guests can also benefit from the modern bathroom with the enormous walk-in shower.
If you can peel yourself away from the stunning sea views, there are many beaches and attractions on your doorstep. Talacre Beach, with its quirky...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.