Premium Vintage Cottage in Quaint Shotley Bridge
Mill Race Cottage has a bright and spacious kitchen diner. Traditional in style, the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily. The dining area includes a large dining table with a built in bench and velvet blue dining chairs.
Large patio doors open out onto a patio area with outdoor seating. Here you can enjoy a peaceful morning coffee, alfresco meals and a tipple in the evening as the sun goes down.
The property boasts a comfortable living room with a striking fireplace, two sofas and a flat screen TV. A cosy place to retreat to after a busy day exploring, you can enjoy quality time with your loved ones here.
Mill Race Cottage has two en suite bedrooms on the first floor. Both rooms feature double beds with plush bedding and premium bed linens. Also on this floor is the family bathroom which has a bath, overhead shower, WC and basin.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Mill Race Cottage is located in the quaint village of Shotley Bridge. Located on the eastern bank of River Derwent, it’s a beautiful place packed with stone houses and delightful walks. Discover independent shops which have a noticeable Victorian feel, cosy cafes and delicious restaurants. If you’re looking for somewhere to truly relax, Shotley Bridge is the perfect place. The closest town to Shotley Bridge is Consett which is a vibrant town in North West Durham. The Coast to Coast cycle route passes through Consett and is known as the UK’s most popular long-distance cycle route. If you’d prefer a more relaxed visit, you can explore The Glass and Art Gallery, Derwent Reservoir and many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.