STUNNING Old City 2 Bedroom Elevator Bay Windows
This is a 2 bedroom 2 full bath apartment located on the second floor of the building.
It is a secured building and the elevator opens right up into your unit (with appropriate code).
The space feels incredibly large and is perfect for two couples or a family traveling together.
The very comfortable couch in the living room can easily sleep one person. We have extra sheets, pillows and blankets if someone does use the couch for sleeping.
We have very strong WiFi and a host of streaming services on the TV to choose from.
Next to Independence Mall, where the country’s Founding Fathers declared liberty, Old City still boasts charming cobblestone streets and plenty of 18th-century charm along with an independent streak evident in everything from its owner-operated shops to its edgy art scene.
It’s proximity to the Liberty Bell, Penn’s Landing and Benjamin Franklin Bridge...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Next to Independence Mall, where the country’s Founding Fathers declared liberty, Old City still boasts charming cobblestone streets and plenty of 18th-century charm — along with an independent streak evident in everything from its owner-operated shops to its edgy art scene. It's proximity to the Liberty Bell, Penn’s Landing and Benjamin Franklin Bridge makes Old City a favorite for out-of-towners and its residents who call it home. People love the neighborhood for its fashionable boutiques, great restaurants, eclectic galleries and theaters, and vibrant nightlife. Especially popular on first Fridays of each month, art lovers fill the streets for year-round art walks and hop from gallery to gallery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors