Majestic Suite Rooftop Pool Trendy Neighborhood
Completely renovated building
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Fully equipped kitchen
Smart lock code entry for EASY SELF CHECK-IN
Ultra thick plush queen bed
Stainless steel appliances
Laptop friendly work area
Home Amenities Highlights
K-cup coffee, tea, and oatmeal provided
Generous natural light & city views
Rooftop Terrace and Grilling Area
On-Call Emergency Maintenance
Virtual Doorman Package Room
Convenient location to most of Philly’s most popular tourist attractions including Fishtown and Northern Liberties, Philly’s premiere trendy and top rated neighborhoods to enjoy
If you’ve been looking for ideally located apartment buildings in Olde Kensington, Philadelphia, look no further. You’ll be nestled in the midst of...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
If you’ve been looking for ideally located apartment buildings in Olde Kensington, Philadelphia, look no further. You'll be nestled in the midst of the vibrant Olde Kensington area, complete with exciting shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment minutes away. Get to work or school in no time using the light rail at Girard Ave and 5th St, only a few short blocks from home. Enjoy a stunning walk along the river at Race Street Pier, and on your way home, stop for a delicious lunch at Helm. For an evening of laughs, check out live comedy at Punch Line Philly, and treat yourself to a nightcap at El Bar. Shop for groceries and everyday necessities at nearby ACME Market, and when you’re in need of some retail therapy, head to Sullivan Progress Plaza to find all your favorite stores. Nearby Supermarkets & Shopping Four Jefferson Mini Market (0.2 miles) 4-minute walk La Princess Mini Market (0.4 miles) 9-minute walk ACME markets (0.5 miles) 11-minute walk Sullivan Progress Shopping Center (0.8 miles) 15-minute walk Bars, Clubs & Restaurants Luna Café (0.4 miles) 9-minute walk Germantown Pizzeria (0.2 miles) 4-minute walk Taco Riendo Restaurant (0.1 miles) 2-minute walk Human Robot (0.3 miles) 6-minute walk Café La Maude (0.7) 13-minute walk Laser Wolf Israeli Restaurant (0.5 miles) 11-minute walk Suraya Lebanese Restaurant (0.7 miles) 14-minute walk
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors