Margate Home w/ Large Outdoor Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Stylish Margate Cottage ready to be rented! This home features
-Steps to the Bay
-3 blocks to the Beach
-Perfect Margate Location, walking distance to everything
-Walking distance to Longport
Newly renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath cottage in prime Margate location.
The first bedroom features 1 queen bed.
The second bedroom features bunk beds (each full size) with LED lighting
The entire cottage, including the huge outdoor kitchen area.
Margate is the best of everything the Jersey Shore has to offer! It is a community of beautiful beaches and dramatic bay views. Margate is perfect for those who want to enjoy a small town lifestyle with access to big city nightlife. Its sense of community shines through its stunning mix of new homes and those which have stood along the tree and fountain-lined streets for over 100...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Margate is the best of everything the Jersey Shore has to offer! It is a community of beautiful beaches and dramatic bay views. Margate is perfect for those who want to enjoy a small town lifestyle with access to big city nightlife. Its sense of community shines through its stunning mix of new homes and those which have stood along the tree and fountain-lined streets for over 100 years. Margate boasts numerous places to worship, shop and play; including a tree-lined walkable business district filled with restaurants, cafes and boutique shops offering a variety of eclectic wares and mouth-watering flavor profiles. Our waterfront boasts some of the most stunning sunsets along the Jersey Shore and there are many draws for those who enjoy watersports, including paddle-boarding, jet skiing, fishing and boating. After a day on the water, enjoy a meal on the waterfront at one of our many restaurants which feature fare from casual to meals that will satisfy the most select palate. Margate has many opportunities for the vacationer looking to be in the middle of everything. After you have seen our National Historic Landmark, the famed Lucy the Elephant, join the nature lovers birdwatching in the nearby marsh areas or travel to our neighboring communities like Atlantic City where the opportunities for date night include comedy shows, concerts and casinos. Margate hosts the largest beach party at the Jersey Shore every summer, Beachstock.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors