Fantastic Comfort Downtown and Old City Sleeps 5
A great mix of classic and modern, new floors, new appliances, fresh and clean. The apartment has a large living/entertaining space with beautiful windows that let in lots of natural light. The bedroom is bright and comfortable as well. The kitchen is fully equipped to help you rest easy and relax!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Common Space: Pull out couch full size + fold out floor mattress
Located in downtown Philadelphia (Old City). A short walk to all tourist attractions (2 blocks to: Independence Hall/Liberty Bell/Betsy Ross House/Elfreths Alley!), festivities, great restaurants, shopping, and whatever else you may need. If you’d prefer not to walk, the bus stop or a taxi/uber is literally just outside your front door. 7 Minute ride to Rittenhouse Square, 10 minutes to the Art Museum and Ben Franklin Parkway! There are several parking lots within close walking distance as well. This place is a real gem!
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
The birthplace of American independence, this now modern neighborhood is best known for its major Colonial-era sites. Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and the Betsy Ross House are top area attractions. Many of Old City's residents live in restored 18th-century rowhouses that line some of the country's oldest streets. Nightlife options for fashionable crowds include trendy eateries and bars along South 2nd Street.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors