1 BDRM | Steps to the Park | Floor to Ceiling Window
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This is a professional designed and decorated 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Washington Square. It is located on the second-floor of a three story walk up. The entire apartment is on one floor, so no steps are required once you are inside the unit.
The bedroom is in the back of the apartment, so you will not get a lot of street noise.
Guests will be provided a unique access code
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors