- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Formerly called the Wilderness Cabin, this adorable, twobedroom, twobathroom home is located on the resort side of Wallowa Lake. Enjoy being tucked away in one of the areas more secluded spots yet still within walking distance of countless lake activities.
The large, open floor plan between the living room, the dining area, and the kitchen keeps everyone together both day and night. Wood floors and wood walls lend to the cabininthewoods atmosphere while modern appliances provide all the conveniences of home. Theres a gas fireplace in the living room to take off the evening chill and a kitchen with a sidebyside fridge, a gas range, and a lovely island to assist in the meal prep.
The first bedroom boasts log furniture and adorable light fixtures the second has antique bed frame but a newer bed! and windows that let in wonderful natural light. The first bathroom has a showertub combination the second has a stall...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.