Cozy Condo w/Amenity Access - 7770SRB22
Introducing a new way to vacation in one of central Florida’s most-loved destinations. Spectrum+ at Reunion Resort features spacious vacation rentals that provide all the comforts of home, with more space than you’d find in a hotel room and luxurious touches throughout. Choose the accommodations that are right for your family or group, then enjoy modern resort living at its finest.
SPECTRUM+ AT REUNION RESORT features spacious vacation rentals that provide all the comforts of home, with more space than you would find in a hotel room and luxurious touches throughout. Choose the accommodations that are right for your family or group, then enjoy modern resort living at its finest.
Our 4-bedroom vacation rental homes are spread over two stories, with an open, modern design that features over 3,000 square feet of living space. Your family and friends will love spreading out and relaxing in this spacious, comfortable...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the full stay will be authorized on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the parking lot at the front of the resort per the community bi-laws. Parking in front of homes, along the side of the street, or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide a Key Card to Guests upon check-in, which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the Homes.
- PETS: Spectrum Resort Orlando by Rentyl welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 321-888-3875. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.