Old Market One Bedroom Loft (Atrium View) 307
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This historic, 700 square foot loft, is located inside the Woolworth Building, a landmark in the heart of the Old Market. Our 1 bed, 1 bath space features modern decor while preserving the historic details of the building. Along with this great space is an onsite fitness center, natural lit atrium, and easy access to Old Market restaurants, shops and destinations. Just a little over a 15 minute walk to TD Ameritrade Park (CWS) and CHI Health Center Arena (Swim Trials, Berkshire +more).
This is an atrium unit. The only windows in the unit look into the naturally lit atrium in the center of the building.
Woolworth Lofts are located in the historic Old Market district in downtown Omaha. Enjoy the full Omaha vibe in the heart of everything that makes Omaha unique. Less than a mile to TD Ameritrade Park and CHI Health Arena.
Atrium, Fitness Center, On-site Restaurants, Coffee Shop, Lower-level arcade, Washer & Dryer and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
- This Vacation Rental Short Term Lease Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made by and between
- Owner (JHD LLC) and the Guest (name of party on booking) as of the booking date.
- Agreement. Owner and Guest may be referred to individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties or Guests.” For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
- 1. Property.
- The property is described as that of the listing booked on the booking platform.
- The Property is owned by Owner. The Property is fully furnished by Owner and equipped for light housekeeping. The following amenities are included in the Property: A starter supply of household cleaning and hygiene products may be available in the Property for use.
- Guests are responsible for purchasing any additional supplies and all food and beverages.
- 2. Rental Party.
- All persons in the rental party will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Only persons accounted for in the booking request may stay in the loft.
- 3. Maximum Occupancy.
- The maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the Property is limited to that of what is stated in the listing, but is never to exceed 8 in any case. Guests will be charged without notice for additional persons staying in the Property and not disclosed to the Owner.
- 4. Visitors. A visitor is an occupant of the Property who is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in the Property at any given time, including visitors, is what is listed on the listing, but may never exceed 8 people.
- 5. Rental Period & Check-In.
- The term of this lease will be from “Arrival Date” to “Departure Date” agreed upon in the booking platform by what the guest sets. The Property will be ready for Guest’s occupancy beginning at 3pm on the Arrival Date and the Property must be vacated by 10am on the Departure date.
- 6. Keys & Access Codes.
- Owner will provide Guest with 2 sets of key and fobs, which will unlock the front
- the door to the Property and Guest is not allowed to make duplicate keys. A fee of $50
- will be charged to the Guest for failure to return a key. Any attempt to access a locked area is just cause for immediate termination of this Agreement, forfeiture of all rent paid, and Guest will be liable for any missing items or damage.
- 7. Rental Rules & Restrictions.
- Guest agrees to abide by the following restrictions by Owner: If any person in the Rental Party fails to follow any of the Rules, the Rental Party may be asked to vacate the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent paid. Rules include no parties of any sort, no loud music between the hours of 10pm and 7am, No Smoking (tobacco, cannabis or any other substance), no Vaping, no pets unless accounted for upon booking. Any rules and restrictions broken shall result in a minimum fine of $250.
- 8. Reservation Deposit and Payment.
- Guest agrees to pay the rental and fees agreed upon within the booking platform and is payable upon booking in order to secure Guest’s reservation. Any deposit is non-refundable and will be applied toward the rental rate. Any amount paid is no longer refundable within 30 days from the arriva date, but fees collected may be applied to a future booking.
- 9. Cancellation.
- If Guest cancels the reservation less than 30 days before the Arrival Date,
- the Total Amount Due will be forfeited. However, any amount collected may be applied to a future booking if agreed upon by both the guest and owner.
- 10. Cleaning.
- A cleaning fee of $89-$99 will be charged to the Guest. Daily housekeeping services are not included in the rental rate. Throughout the rental period, Guest will be responsible for keeping the Property clean and in good condition. Any unsafe or dangerous condition must be reported to Owner immediately. Guest acknowledges that on the Arrival Date, the Property is in good condition, except for any defect Guest may report to the Owner by the end of the first day following the Arrival Date. The Property should be left in the same condition as it was found by Guest on the Arrival Date. Guest promises to leave the Property in good repair.
- 11. Furnishings.
- The following furnishings will be provided with the Property: Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, kitchen equipment, utensils, and any other personal property supplied with the Property must not be removed from the Property. Loss of any items within the Property or damage to the Property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to Guest. The Property will be inspected by the Owner after Guest’s departure. All contents of the Property are the property of the Owner. If an item should break, Guest must notify Owner immediately. Guest is not permitted to alter the wiring of any television, computer, or gaming equipment.
- 12. Parking.
- Parking is not included with any of our bookings. There are nearby garages and street parking available at a surcharge. Any illegally parked cars may be subject to towing and/or fines.
- 13. Mechanical Failures.
- Owner attempts to properly maintain the Property. While all electrical and mechanical equipment within the Property are in good working order, Owner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service, or appliances. Guest agrees to report any inoperative equipment or other maintenance problem to Owner immediately. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Guest will allow Owner or a person permitted by Owner access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Owner is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
- 14. Acts of God.
- If there is a storm or severe weather and a mandatory evacuation order is issued by state or local authorities, Guest shall be entitled to a prorated refund for each night Guest is unable to
- occupy the Property. Owner will not be liable or deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
- 15. Limitation on Liability.
- Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur to any member of the Rental Party or Guest’s visitors while in the Property or on the Property. Owner is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables belonging to any member of the Rental Party or any of Guest’s visitors. Guest agrees to assume the risk of any harm arising from use of the Property.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR GUEST’S RENTAL OF THE PROPERTY OR USE OF THE PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT WILL OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF OWNER SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- 16. Indemnification.
- Guest acknowledges that the use of the Property by the Rental Party and Guest’s visitors is entirely at their own risk. Guest will indemnify and hold harmless Owner from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities whatsoever arising from or related to any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use or occupancy of the Property or the failure of any member of Rental Party or Guest’s visitors to observe the Rules and restrictions set forth in Section 7.
- 17. Violation of Agreement.
- If Guest or any member of the Rental Party violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to maximum occupancy, visitors and rental rules and restrictions, Owner may evict Guest and the Rental Party from the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent and security deposit paid.
- 18. Governing Law.
- This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska (not including its conflicts of laws provisions). Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- 19. No Waiver.
- Neither Owner nor Guest shall be deemed to have waived any provision of this
- Agreement or the exercise of any rights held under this Agreement unless such waiver is made expressly and in writing.
- 20. Severability.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in
- part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable as though the invalid or unenforceable parts had not been included in this Agreement.
- 21. Entire Agreement.
- This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all other negotiations, understandings and representations (if any) made by and between the Parties. By booking on any short-term platform (AirBnB, VRBO, Hostfull, etc) you as the guest are agreeing to this agreement in full.