Amazing Three Levels Cottage with Sunny Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Abbey View Cottage has original features throughout including beamed ceilings and original windows. The property has been renovated to the highest standard with crisp, white walls and wooden flooring to create a polished look.
Upon entering, you’ll be welcomed into the kitchen and dining area. Shaker in style, the kitchen is in perfect keeping with the style of the cottage and it’s fully equipped with modern appliances so you can prepare meals easily during your stay. The dining area includes a wooden bar and two bar stools.
The family bathroom is also located on the ground floor and includes a bathtub with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
Take the stairs up to the first floor and you’ll find the living area. This space features a gorgeous, velvet sofa in a rich green colour, an original fireplace and a flat screen TV. Double doors open out onto a terrace with outdoor seating so you can relax in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The centre of Whitby and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Abbey View Cottage, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.