- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This spectacular bungalow has three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and sleeps up to 6 people. All the comforts of home are here including kitchenware, towels & linens, flat screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, washer/dryer and more. Conveniently located near major highways, grocery stores and shopping, this home has the perfect location for touring Niagara! Minutes from Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Clifton Hill and Fallsview Casino! This home truly has something for everyone!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- -Minimum age requirement: 25 years old
- -No Smoking permitted inside the property
- -Outdoor smoking must be done atleast 9 meters (30ft) from the home, do not discard your cigarette butts in the house, on the grass, or anywhere on
- -No parties or events allowed
- -Unregistered guests are not permitted
- -Please respect check in and check out times
- -Please take care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee.
- -Please take care of the furnishings, damages will incur a repair or replacement fee.
- -Please do your dishes
- -Three parking spots are provided. Additional vehicles must use local city managed parking lots.
- -The pool is open between Victoria day and Labour Day(weather permitting)