Traditional Richmond Home by Twickenham Green
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A bright and peaceful first floor apartment in a converted period property with lovely views over idyllic Twickenham Green. The spacious apartment has two good size double bedrooms and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower. There is also a well equipped kitchen and comfortable living room with dining table.
Betty’s beautifully appointed home offers a wonderful base close to all the amenities of Twickenham, Wimbledon and Richmond.
On entering the property at ground floor level there are stairs up to the living accommodation. Two equally good sized bedrooms are located off the corridor with the kitchen and living room situated towards the front of the property. Both rooms have large windows ensuring the home is flooded with light and views of the picturesque Green and cricket pitch opposite. The living room has a fold-down table that can be pulled out to accommodate up to 6 people for dining.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 18.00 km; Buckingham Palace - 16.90 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 18.40 km; Downing Street - 17.80 km; Downtown Business Center - 22.10 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 29.80 km; Financial District - 25.70 km; Gatwick Airport - 39.00 km; Harrods - 15.60 km; Heathrow Airport - 7.40 km; Hyde Park - 14.70 km; Kensington Palace - 14.10 km; Kings Cross - 20.10 km; Leicester Square - 17.90 km; London Eye - 18.60 km; Luton Airport - 56.50 km; Natural History Museum - 14.30 km; Notting Hill - 14.10 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 14.50 km; Oxford Street - 17.40 km; Paddington Train Station - 15.60 km; Piccadilly Circus - 17.60 km; Portobello Market - 14.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 14.50 km; Sainsbury Local - 170.00 m; Soho - 17.90 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 20.30 km; The British Library - 19.30 km; The British Museum - 18.90 km; The House of Parliament - 18.00 km; The Thames River - 1.00 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 21.90 km; Trafalgar Square - 18.00 km; train station - 1.50 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 14.70 km; West End Theartres - 18.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 16.80 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.