Charming Wimbledon Park Home close to Putney Heath
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A charming two-bedroom home in a quiet leafy lane close to Wimbledon Common and the All England Lawn Tennis Club, home of the famous Wimbledon tennis championships. The home is part of a large detached house, forming a self-contained annex attached to the homeowner’s home.
On the ground floor, the property has a light and spacious living/dining area with wooden flooring. There is a dining table which comfortably seats six, a large, comfortable leather sofa and a 50-inch television with Sky tv. On the ground floor there is also a modern self-contained kitchen with washing machine and, in the hallway, a tumble dryer. On the second floor there are two bedrooms - one with a queen-sized bed, one with twin beds, a bathroom with a large walk-in shower and a dressing room.
Please note, this home is on the same land as another property that keeps a dog in the garden. If you would like more information with regards to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 11.10 km; Buckingham Palace - 10.20 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Co-Op - 1.00 km; Covent Garden - 12.00 km; Downing Street - 11.10 km; Downtown Business Center - 15.00 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 22.10 km; Financial District - 17.60 km; Gatwick Airport - 36.00 km; Harrods - 9.40 km; Heathrow Airport - 17.50 km; Hyde Park - 9.60 km; Kensington Palace - 9.70 km; Kings Cross - 14.90 km; Leicester Square - 11.80 km; London Eye - 11.30 km; Luton Airport - 57.40 km; Natural History Museum - 8.70 km; Notting Hill - 10.70 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 8.10 km; Oxford Street - 12.00 km; Paddington Train Station - 11.00 km; Piccadilly Circus - 11.50 km; Portobello Market - 11.00 km; Royal Albert Hall - 9.30 km; Soho - 12.00 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 13.70 km; The British Library - 14.20 km; The British Museum - 12.70 km; The House of Parliament - 11.10 km; The Thames River - 3.90 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 14.30 km; Trafalgar Square - 11.30 km; train station - 1.20 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 8.70 km; West End Theartres - 11.80 km; Westminster Cathedral - 9.90 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.