Deluxe Victoria Home close to Buckingham Palace by UnderTheDoormat
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A stunning and modern home with 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living space with wooden floors and comfortable seating within a home offering some of the most beautiful views of London. Close to a shopping centre with restaurants and shops and within easy reach of Victoria underground station and bus routes.
This spacious 3-bedroom apartment is set in a brand-new apartment building in Victoria.
** Please note that the property is located near the railway tracks. While the home is equipped with triple glazing, some noise may be heard from inside the flat. **
The living room has a large green sofa and a wide smart TV. There is an extending dining table seating 6 people. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a good storage for guests. The other two bedrooms have twin beds which can be converted into king if necessary. All bedrooms have a view of the Sky Garden, the Shard, the palace of Westminster...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 2.30 km; Buckingham Palace - 1.60 km; Bus Station - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 3.40 km; Downing Street - 2.50 km; Downtown Business Center - 6.70 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.70 km; Financial District - 10.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 41.60 km; Harrods - 1.90 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.80 km; Hyde Park - 1.80 km; Kensington Palace - 4.00 km; Kings Cross - 6.30 km; Leicester Square - 3.20 km; London Eye - 2.90 km; Luton Airport - 51.90 km; Natural History Museum - 2.50 km; Notting Hill - 6.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.20 km; Oxford Street - 3.50 km; Paddington Train Station - 4.20 km; Piccadilly Circus - 2.90 km; Portobello Market - 6.10 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.10 km; Sainsbury's Supermarket - 750.00 m; Soho - 3.40 km; St. Paul Cathedral - 4.90 km; The British Library - 5.60 km; The British Museum - 4.10 km; The House of Parliament - 2.10 km; The Thames River - 850.00 m; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 6.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.70 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.30 km; Victoria railway/tube station - 950.00 m; West End Theartres - 3.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 1.20 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.