Modern Family Home close to Victoria Station
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in central London is sleek and modern. Close to shopping centre with restaurants, cinema and shops, easy reach of underground station and bus routes. In a brand new development with a balcony overlooking Battersea Power Station and the Thames this home is perfect for business or pleasure in London.
The home is located in between Victoria and Chelsea in a secure and deluxe building.
The living room has a large sofa and a wide smart TV. There is also a dining table for 4 people. The two well sized bedrooms each come with a double bed and lots of storage for guests. The ensuite has a large walk-in shower and there is a second bathroom as well. The kitchen holds all amenities needed for a stay in London, including a dishwasher and wine cupboard. There is a separate utility cupboard with a washer and dryer.
Victoria Station and Sloane Square Station can be reached in less...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 2.30 km; Buckingham Palace - 1.60 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 3.40 km; Downing Street - 2.50 km; Downtown Business Center - 6.70 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.70 km; Financial District - 10.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 41.60 km; Harrods - 1.90 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.80 km; Hyde Park - 1.80 km; Kensington Palace - 4.00 km; Kings Cross - 6.30 km; Leicester Square - 3.20 km; London Eye - 2.90 km; Luton Airport - 51.90 km; Natural History Museum - 2.50 km; Notting Hill - 6.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.20 km; Oxford Street - 3.50 km; Paddington Train Station - 4.20 km; Piccadilly Circus - 2.90 km; Portobello Market - 6.10 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.10 km; Sainsbury's Supermarket - 750.00 m; Soho - 3.40 km; St. Paul Cathedral - 4.90 km; The British Library - 5.60 km; The British Museum - 4.10 km; The House of Parliament - 2.10 km; The Thames River - 850.00 m; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 6.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.70 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.30 km; Victoria railway/tube station - 950.00 m; West End Theartres - 3.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 1.20 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.