Bright Mayfair Home next to Hyde Park
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A light and airy second-floor apartment with beautiful large windows that look out above North Audley Street and Hyde Park beyond. Apartment B features its’ own reception area and there is a fully fitted kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, and a separate dining area.
The living room features a sofa which is convertible into a double bed, gas fireplace and a mounted flat screen 3D LED 55" inch TV. Please note the home comes standard with a king bed which can be converted into two singles upon request.
*Please note this is a second floor apartment with walk up stair access only, no lift.*
When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. Please note you will need to provide official photographic identification document. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Big Ben - 3.00 km; Buckingham Palace - 1.80 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 2.60 km; Downing Street - 2.60 km; Downtown Business Center - 5.60 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.20 km; Financial District - 10.00 km; Gatwick Airport - 44.20 km; Harrods - 2.00 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.50 km; Hyde Park - 500.00 m; Kensington Palace - 2.80 km; Kings Cross - 4.00 km; Leicester Square - 2.00 km; London Eye - 3.30 km; Luton Airport - 49.20 km; Marble Arch Station - 350.00 m; Natural History Museum - 2.90 km; Notting Hill - 4.60 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 4.80 km; Oxford Street - 350.00 m; Paddington Train Station - 1.90 km; Piccadilly Circus - 1.70 km; Portobello Market - 4.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 2.70 km; Soho - 1.50 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 4.20 km; Tesco Supermarket - 1.00 km; The British Library - 3.30 km; The British Museum - 2.10 km; The House of Parliament - 3.00 km; The Thames River - 3.00 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.90 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.30 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.70 km; West End Theartres - 2.40 km; Westminster Cathedral - 2.50 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.