Sierra Park Villas #01
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This recently updated, mountain ski themed two bedroom plus extended loft condominium offers a view of the Sherwin Mountains and is located across the street from the shuttle stop.
The living room area has a balcony, a 50" flat screen HDTV, TiVo/DVR, Blu-Ray DVD player and a 5 CD player with a Bose speaker system. The kitchen, with a balcony, has just been renovated with new cabinets, flooring and counter tops, seats 6 at the table and 2 at the counter. A full bath is located on this level. The loft sleeps 4 with 1 queen bed and 2 twin beds. The master bedroom, with a full private bath, has a queen bed, a 40" flat screen HDTV, TiVo/DVR, DVD player. 5CD player, and a balcony with a partial view of the Sherwin mountains.
The second bedroom, also with a full private bath, has a queen bed, a 40" flat screen HDTV, TiVo/DVR, DVD/CD player, and a balcony that steps outside for easy access to the shuttle stop.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.