The Milton Apt. 3
This 1br/1ba ground floor apartment is located in the historic Elizabeth neighborhood, just a block from the new streetcar stop, and a couple of blocks from Independence Park, the oldest park in the city.
A multitude of restaurants are located within a short walk, including fine dining at Fig Tree, live jazz at Cajun Queen, delicious pizza at Hawthorne’s Pizza, the best croissants in the city at Sunflour Baking Company, as well as Carpe Diem and Customshop on Elizabeth Ave.
The apartment is warm and inviting, with original artwork throughout. We own the entire building, the historic Milton.
The living room features a comfortable media sofa for watching the internet-connected widescreen television. The fully equipped kitchen features new appliances, quartz counters and a dining area that seats 4.
A washer and dryer are also in the apartment.
There’s a comfortable king bed in the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking in residence or anywhere on property
- - Well-behaved, quiet, non-barking dogs are allowed in properties where specified. Certain breeds prohibited. A Pet fee of $79 will be charged after completed booking.
- - No parties/events