Sleek, Modern Apartment in the CBD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Our home is professionally cleaned and sanitized using properly rated disinfectant for COVID-19, as outlined by the WHO.
Our lovingly handcrafted home is designed to bring your group together. Our luxury spaces are more than just a place to stay, it’s your home away from home. It’s a source of lasting memories. The key to an authentic New Orleans experience, and your redefined sense of travel.
Stay in style. Stay for the story.
*Please note that this unit is on the third floor of the building and there is no elevator. There is also no parking with this unit though paid parking is available nearby. Exempt: This listing is a licensed hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. The booking guest must send a copy of a government issued ID upon booking.
- 2. Quiet hours 10PM - 8AM. Please remain cognizant and respectful of our neighbors.
- 3. While early check-in / late checkout may be available for a small extra fee (used to cover the cost of an additional cleaner) this must be arranged ahead of time. Unauthorized Late checkouts are a $50 charge for each hour after 11am - a 15 minute grace period is given. If the space you’re renting is for multiple units, the fee will be $50/hour per unit.
- 4. Smoking in the unit will result in a $500 Deodorization Fee.
- 5. Unregistered guests and parties are prohibited by local laws and ILLEGAL. Our occupancy limits are set by local ordinance. Any guest found to have had a party or over-occupancy will be charged a $1,000 fee for non-compliance with local laws. Exterior cameras present at the property to verify these laws/house rules are not broken.
- 6. Please do not hang or attach anything to the walls with push pins, tape, etc. or other painted surfaces.
- 7. Please use our black makeup towels to remove makeup to avoid damaging white linens/towels.
- 8. Guests are provided 2 keys. 1 Key must be left in the lockbox at all times in case your group gets separated, loses a key, or you lock yourself out. Lost keys will result in a charge of $150 to re-key the locks.
- 9. If the space is left excessively dirty $50 will be charged for each additional hour of cleaning required. Removal of bodily fluids will result in a charge of $150. Glitter cleanup will result in a charge of $100.
- 10. Unauthorized pets will result in an additional $250 deep cleaning cleaning fee and immediate request to leave. Pet Boarding recommendations available upon request. Both the owner and staff have pet allergies. If traveling with pets please inquire about our pet friendly units.
- 11. Unfortunately, we cannot accept bookings from “Locals” at this time. Locals is meant to include anyone residing within 60 miles of New Orleans.
- 12. while we cannot receive any mail or packages to the space we will assist with getting packages shipped to New Orleans if needed.
- 13. Please do not ship packages to yourself as we are not held responsible for them, will not be responsible for them in the event they get lost, and will not be responsible for returning them if they are found after your departure.
- 14. Pack n' Plays and high chairs are available upon request. There is limited availability. Please inquire via message if you would like to reserve one.
- **All charges are the actual cost, including labor, to remedy each issue.**