Stylish Four Seasons Luxury at its Best with Stunning Views
A true gem, this Four Seasons villa with private pool and jacuzzi has maintained its traditional charm immaculately. Still enjoyed by its owners for their own luxury vacations, you can be sure this stunning home receives the love and attention it needs to keep it looking impeccable.
Each morning, wake up to a delicious breakfast spread prepared by your dedicated housekeeper, who will also greet you in the afternoon with melt-in-your mouth quesadillas, fresh guacamole, and frozen cucumber margaritas on your return from a round of golf or a day on the beach.
Sea views, lush tropical gardens and all the comforts of the Four Seasons Resort on your doorstep, you can expect an experience worthy of dinner conversations for years to come. Enjoy full access to the facilities offered by the Four Seasons Hotel and the benefits of the Premier Golf Membership for Club Punta Mita: restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Located within the exclusive Punta Mita development with full access to Four Seasons Hotel: restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Linens and towels changed every 3 days or upon request
- - Daily breakfast and snack preparation (groceries $)
- Know before you go
- - Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- - Visitors traveling with children should note that an hacienda-style courtyard provides entrance to guest bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0098)