Wonderful Cottage with Log Burner and Cosy Lounge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This cosy holiday home sits in Burton with beautiful views over The Cleddau Estuary. The lounge offers a cosy seating area with a corner sofa, log burner, flat screen TV and French doors which open onto the patio which has amazing views over The Cleddau. The dining room sits just off this seating 4. The kitchen is modern and has everything you need to cook the perfect meal. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom boasting a double bed, a single bedroom with a bunk bed and a bathroom with a shower/bath.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Beach front - 0.00 m; Bus stop - 0.00 m; Nature - 0.00 m; Walking Street - 0.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.