Quaint Log Cabin with Wood Burning Fire
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This home is one of just three stunning modern log cabins set in the village of St Florence, 2 miles from the picturesque historical walled town of Tenby and its award winning beaches. It is set within lovely gardens and is perfect for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The cabin is tastefully decorated and benefits from an open-plan living space, with a well-equipped modern kitchen, a dining area and comfortable sofas around a large TV. There is an attractive wood burning stove for those cosy evenings in after your explorations of the day.
There are two bedrooms with comfy beds. One a double and the other a twin, which makes this lodge perfect for families as well as friends, together with a modern shower room. There is also a separate utility room with washer/drier and ironing facilities for your convenience.
The outside decking is equipped with table and chairs for you to relax in whilst overlooking the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Restaurants - 0.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome.