South West London Retreat
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
A sweet garden path leads up to the entrance of this home. On the right of the hall, is the living room.
With a large bay window, adorned in white shutters, this living room is light and homely. Two blue velvet sofas sit within the bay window, as well as a grey sofa and a lovely gingham armchair to the side of the fireplace. A bookcase houses the television and a selection of photographs. On the wall, there is a striking piece of artwork, depicting the top of the Empire state building.
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
The spacious kitchen is situated as the rear of the property, with doors out to the garden. There is a wooden dining table and surround chairs, with high ceilings above. The kitchen is sophisticated in its design, with a kitchen island and a range cooker. It is, of course, fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
A charming garden, with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.