Under the White Arch
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor, with stairs to the entrance.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
The light living area has large windows, with access to a Juliette balcony, which looks out to the pretty surrounding houses. The seating comprises a grey sofa, teal armchair and contemporary coffee table, juxtaposed by the traditional ceiling beams and original brick wall surrounding the space. There is a large wooden dining table and chairs here as well, with a geometric patterned rug below.
The kitchen is fitted in sleek white furnishings and includes all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a coffee machine. It is open-plan from the living area.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
A beautiful master bedroom is situated in the eaves of the building, upstairs. All in white, the original beams hang above the double bed, with exposed brick wall behind. The space is filled with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.