The Shine of Edis Street
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This maisonette apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of the building, with stairs up to the entrance.
With stainless steel worktops and modernist tiling, the kitchen offers elegant design as well as all the amenities you will need during your stay. There is also a door out to the terrace from here.
With a decking area, this terrace offers outdoor seating and a chance to enjoy the London sunshine.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
Through the kitchen to the sophisticated living area- with a corner sofa in velvet, a glass coffee table and a decorative fireplace. There is also a wooden dining table with a Parquet-style top and surrounding chairs, as well as cool artwork on the walls.
Upstairs, to the first bedroom, with chic grey walls and a comfortable double bed. The space also comprises a wardrobe, a desk with chair and a full-length mirror.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.