Beautifully Refurbished Apartment on the West Cliff
Light floods the kitchen, living and dining area from the tall bay windows which showcase views of the sea. The perfect place to unwind, you can relax on the sofa and watch the flat screen TV or cosy up in one of the tub chairs by the window and watch the world go by.
Ultra stylish, the navy kitchen features gold hardware and modern appliances. With everything you could need to prepare meals easily, you can really make the most of your self-catering stay. The dining area has a black round table and matching chairs.
With crisp white walls and soft shades of pink and dusky orange, the bedroom is a tranquil space. A king size bed, quirky art prints, drawers and a dressing table complete the space.
The bathroom includes a bath with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Seaview Retreat is located on the West Cliff just off the North Terrace so you can expect beautiful sea views. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short stroll from the apartment and on Pier Road, you���ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.