Gorgeous Cottage with Stunning Countryside View
With stunning interiors throughout, 4 Skyreholme Mill Cottages is a striking yet comfortable holiday home in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. The cottage benefits from a spacious open plan living and dining area. The perfect place to retreat to after a day of exploring, you can relax on the sofa and turn on the flat screen TV or socialise with your loved ones at the large dining table.
Traditional in style, the kitchen has exposed beams, tiled floors and a wooden dresser to create a cosy cottage feel. Beautifully decorated, the kitchen cabinets are a royal blue colour and a Belfast sink and Aga cooker complete the look. Fully equipped for self-catering staycations, you’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals easily.
The cottage boasts three stylish bedrooms. Located on the first floor, you’ll find a king bedroom and an ensuite large double room. On the second floor, the third bedroom is a twin making...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The Yorkshire Dales are home to some truly breath-taking landscapes. With two protected areas, wild heather covering the moorland, towns and villages full of unique charm and a wonderful peaceful atmosphere, it is a place not to be missed. Whether you’re looking for a summer getaway to explore the landscapes or a winter break to cosy up in a country cottage, you will not be disappointed with the Yorkshire Dales.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.