Modern Bright Apartment with Amazing Sea View
The Waves has a comfortable and stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Light floods in from the patio doors which open out onto a large balcony where you can relax and take in the incredible sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can make the most of your self-catering stay and there is a cosy dining area where you can enjoy meals with your loved ones.
There are three bedrooms in the apartment which include super king, king and double beds. The king and double rooms also feature modern ensuite shower rooms. Head to the king room and you’ll also find another balcony where you can unwind with a morning coffee as you get lost in the view.
The Waves has a family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, WC and basin.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
The Waves is located on the West Cliff just off the North Terrace so you can expect beautiful sea views. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short stroll from the apartment and on Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.