Radiant Stone Cottage Surrounded by Farmland
The Cottage and The Barn are two seperate charming, warm and welcoming holiday homes in a beautiful and peaceful location surrounded by farmland and fields. Bookable together as one, the far reaching country views surrounding these stylish properties make for the perfect opportunity to get away from it all and unwind.
Inside The Cottage, guests step in to the kitchen with a handy adjoining utility room which is the perfect place to leave the coats and wellies after a long country walk. The kitchen is well-stocked for a self-catering stay with all the equipment and amenities to cook up a feast. It has the added advantage of a dishwasher and a washing machine/tumble dryer too.
The large dining room (seats six) and living rooms are downstairs along with the shower room and WC. The living room has a large log burner which will guests will enjoy in the cooler autumn and winter evenings.
The cottage sleeps...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Pet: 20 GBP per booking. Max. quantity: 3.
- Accidental damage cover: 15 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.