Delightful Cottage with Private Parking near River Dee
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in the heart of the pretty North Wales village of Holt. Approximately 9 miles from the famous Roman city of Chester, it is ideally placed to explore the North Wales countryside.
This home is an immaculate and well-appointed one-bed property which has recently been tastefully renovated to an extremely high standard and is an ideal retreat for couples or single travellers. The village pub, cafe and bistro are only a stone’s throw from the front door.
This home boasts a large kitchen/living room stocked with every amenity required for a self-catering stay. The bi-fold doors open up on to a large courtyard where guest can enjoy a pleasant morning coffee or a glass of wine of an evening. Upstairs there is a large king-sized double bedroom with adjoining shower room and a small second bedroom which can be used as a home office or dressing room. The second bedroom currently has a desk and chair and can be used...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.