Stunning Panoramic Cottage Surrounded by Wildlife
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
this lighthouse is an incredible property, located at the southern tip of Cumbria in the heart of the South Walney Nature Reserve. Surrounded by wildlife and with incredible, panoramic sea views it’s the perfect location for a memorable getaway. The cottage is split in to the main three-bedroom house on one side of the tower and ’The Hide’ - a one bedroom annexe on the other. The Hide has its own separate kitchen and living space, making this the perfect choice for multi-generational families where the parents or grandparents can get their own space.
The nature reserve is windswept and rugged and home to a wonderful diversity of bird species. Grey seals can also be spotted swimming in the sea at high tide! The sunrises and sunsets are simply stunning and guests will love the experience of being immersed in nature.
Inside, the cottages do not disappoint - they are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.