Exclusive Airy Lighthouse Surrounded by Wildlife
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This lighthouse is a fabulous, one-of-a-kind property situated at the southern tip of Cumbria in the heart of the South Walney Nature Reserve. Surrounded by wildlife and with incredible sea and nature reserve views it’s the perfect location for a memorable getaway.
The nature reserve is windswept and rugged, home to a wonderful diversity of bird species making this home popular with bird-watchers and wildlife enthusiasts. Grey seals can also be spotted swimming in the sea at high tide! The sunrises and sunsets are simply stunning and guests will love the experience of being immersed in nature.
Inside, the cottage does not disappoint - it is furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel with many thoughtful touches guests will love.
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and luxury en-suite with walk-in double shower. For the lazy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.