Cheerful and Bright 1875 Cottage close to the Beach
This cottage is set within the heart of Scarborough’s Old Town, only 500 yards from the beach and a short walk to the town centre. Scarborough Old Town was originally home to the town’s fishermen and the old fishermen’s cottages interlaced with cobbled backstreets provide plenty of character and a fantastic setting for a relaxing getaway.
The cottage was built in 1875 and comprises two bedrooms, one of which enjoys sea views across South Bay. On the ground floor is the characterful living room with exposed wooden floorboards and log burner to keep guests warm during the autumn and inter evenings. There is a separate kitchen/diner and utility room as well as the modern bathroom a shower over the bath.
The two bedrooms are found upstairs - one double and one twin. Both have comfy mattresses and plenty of storage space.
This cottage is perfectly situated for days down on the beach or taking an easy walk...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.