Quaint 17th Century Cottage with Manicured Grounds
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A luxury two-bedroomed barn conversion set in the picturesque village of Shotteswell on the edge of the Cotswolds and is ideally placed for trips to the larger towns of Banbury and Oxford.
Recently refurbished to a five-star standard, the barm was originally constructed in the 17th Century and is set within the manicured grounds of a working farm meaning that guests can get to know the horses, sheep and enjoy many walks across the fields from their doorstep.
Walking in through the front door into the spacious hallway, there is plenty of room to hang the coats and leave the wellies and walking boots following a day out in the countryside. Off the hallway on one side can be found the ground-floor bedroom and en-suite shower room. With one of the bedrooms and all the living space being on one level, it’s an ideal choice for guests with limited mobility.
To the other side of the bedroom is the open plan...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Baby high chair: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets are not allowed.