Dazzling Stone Cottage with Private Hot Tub and BBQ
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This cottage is a beautifully converted barn situated on a smallholding in Tealby and two miles from the town of Market Rasen. The cottage is in a peaceful location, on the edge of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds making it a perfect spot for walkers, cyclists and wildlife lovers with wonderful woodland and amenities on the doorstep. The hot tub with views over the fields is very popular with guests and make this a great place to stay at any time of the year.
The cottage mixes a character feel with contemporary fittings and furnishings with a spacious open plan living area and two sets of French doors opening onto an enclosed patio with the private hot tub. Guests can also enjoy the use of a BBQ and fire-pit for the summer evenings. Inside, there is underfloor eco heating, oak flooring and a cosy wood burner to keep warm in front of in the cooler Autumn and Winter evenings.
On the ground floor is a super-king...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.