Beautifully Restored Three Floors Cottage with Terrace
Perfectly located right in the heart of the popular fishing village of Mevagissey, this beautifully-restored terraced cottage is ideally located for all the restaurants, cafes and pubs in the village, as well as being an ideal base for touring South Cornwall’s famous coastline.
As soon as you enter the cottage, guests will immediately sense the homely and luxurious feel and appreciate the owner’s natural flair for interiors.
The cottage is set over three floors: The ground floor offers a sociable open plan layout with sitting and dining areas with slate floors, and a cosy log-burning stove adding a characterful touch and perfect for the autumn and winter evenings. The ground floor is also where guests can find the well-equipped kitchen which contains all the amenities required for guests to cook up a feat in their self-catering stay.
Stairs lead up to the first bedroom with zip-links beds which can be...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.